Saturday, May 1, 2010

iT reaLLy hurts...

it hurts when I have to smile when I don't want to do so
it hurts when I have to use gentle words when I'm supposed to use harsh words
it hurts when I have to pretend that I'm okay with it when actually it hurts me a lot..a lot means a looooooot!
it hurts when I should cry but I couldn't and shouldn't
it hurts a lot when I have the right to protess but I couldn't because hati kawan harus dijaga
it hurts a lot when people make fun of me and I have to laugh...and again hati kawan harus dijaga.
it hurts a lot when I have to pretend that their jokes are damn funny when actually for me it is not really
it hurts a lot when I have to pretend that she/he is the best person ever when actually she/he is the first person tat I'm trying to avoid for this time being.
it hurts a lot when I keep on please almost everybody while they don't.
it hurts a lot when I want to do my work when my stuff being borrowed by someone else and she/he pretends that the stuff is not that important.
it hurts a lot when I have a lot of ideas for my design but I can't extract any of it.
it hurts a lot when I start to think that I know almost nothing even I have read/discuss/survey/reflec
t a lot about many things.
it hurts a lot when I really need a shoulder to cry on but I couldn't find one.
it hurts a lot when I suddenly realise that I'm not being grateful with what I have.
it hurts a lot when I couldn't tell my personal problems to my mother.
it hurts a lot when I realise that my sister are not here with me.
it hurts a lot when I suddenly realize that my besties are not with me.

but it doesn't hurt me when I realize that He's always with me and He knows what I'm crying for.
He knows that to be strong, I have to be tested.
He knows that I can bear those obstacles because He knows me well.
He knows me more than anyone else..He knows me more than my mother knows me.
I'm glad that He knows me well.

...Alhamdullilah...


This post was actually my friend's, Ramadana.
Plus minus some words here and there.
And there my story is.
Be strong! <3>

No comments: